We are committed to helping you reach your wellness goals.
“Treating Diastasis rectus abdominis: overcoming discomfort, weakness, and changes to postural control through postural training, stretching, bracing, and education”
Click here to download an informative handout from our recent presentation to Fit 4 Mom Thousand Oaks.DRA (Diastis Rectus Abdominus) presentat[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [174.3 KB]
“A holistic approach to improving Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: a look at the complex of the anatomy, multiple functions of the pelvic region and determining/treating the underlying cause of PFD."
Click here to download an informative handout from our recent presentation to Fit 4 Mom Thousand Oaks.Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [192.0 KB]
- The first step towards overall wellness is tackling your pain. Our expert interventions will help you beat your pain as quickly as possible.
- During each session, patient education is paramount. Sometimes the simplest tips can have the biggest results. Patient education will not only help improve your symptoms but will address
overall wellness goals.
- When we have managed your pain, we will focus more on your strength and stability, balance, agility, and flexibility. Your individual goals are always at the forefront. Sports-specific
training is offerred to help meet your athletic goals.
- After you are discharged from Physical Therapy, we will help you make a plan to continue progressing towards your wellness goals.
- For More Wellness Information, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR BLOG
Print | Sitemap
© Rise Pacific Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine